02 November 2009

Lego My ... Turkey!

I loved playing with Legos as a child. Mind you, this doesn't mean I was good at it. My parents can back me up on this one ... I was no engineer. I'd stack them up high and call it a sky scraper - though it resembled nothing of the sort. If only I'd had some Lego schooling, my creations might have looked like an actual something rather than a colorful mess.

Fortunately for Lego lovers of all skills, the store at NorthPark Center brings you the Monthly Mini Model Build!
Visit the store on the first Tuesday of every month and you can learn how to build a cool mini model and then take it home – for free! This month's mini model is just in time for Thanksgiving. Learn how to make your very own turkey ... and have it actually resemble a turkey!

5pm Tuesday, Nov. 3,
until supplies last

The LEGO® Store NorthPark Center
8687 N. Central Expwy.
Dallas
214/750-6422


-Jenny

No comments: