09 May 2007

TMI


Sorry we haven't been blogging much this week ... we are busy beavers trying to get ahead. In fact, we're already thinking about back to school issues and our kids are still IN school. (I have to keep reminding myself that even though I'm in fall mode for the magazine, I still have to survive summer at home ... btw, we'll have great tips to do just that in the June issue.)

Just thought I'd share a little Tessa story with you. So, I'm minding my own business, drilling down through folders on our work server, when all of a sudden a random image of Tessa's uterus pops up! She's had about 100 ultrasounds during her pregnancy and must be scattering images of her baby-to-be in utero so we don't forget about her when she takes off on maternity leave. Tessa, Tessa, Tessa!

If you're a mom-to-be, you should check out our Spring/Summer issue of babydallas, which hit the newsstands recently. Not only will you find some humorous essays penned by the very pregnant, yet very svelte, Tessa (SO not fair), we've got lots of up-to-the-minute health and development info you won't want to miss (including why you should think about hypnobirthing and baby signing). -- shelley

No comments: