15 October 2009

Belly Dance


My love for music began at an early age. My first CD purchase, I'm proud to say, was Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. My first cassette purchase, on the other hand, was Tiffany, which I'd rather not discuss. For all you music-loving, soon-to-be-moms out there, you now have a stylish and comfortable way to instill a love for music in your baby long before birth. Lullabelly's Prenatal Music Belt is a modern way to safely and comfortably play music, lullabies, audio books or any recorded sounds to your baby in the womb. The belt is extremely soft, adjustable, lightweight, machine washable and easy to use - simply plug the Lullabelly speaker into your iPod, iPhone, CD or MP3 player and you and baby can enjoy whatever sounds you're in the mood for!

Research has shown that there are many benefits to playing music to your baby in the womb (besides, of course, hoping your baby is born with a full knowledge of Coldplay lyrics). Music encourages the growth of fine and gross motor skills as well as learning, language and memory skills.

Visit Lullabelly's Web site for more information and to order a music belt for yourself or a friend!

- Jenny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cool! I just got this for my sister as a baby shower gift - she loves it. She plays audiobooks of Dr. Seuss and lots of classic rock.