24 August 2006

If you want to look like Lauren ...


by shelley

OK, so I'm the "oldest" editor on staff. By far. Working around these gorgeous, young 20-somethings ... well, I could be depressed. Or, I could just steal their secrets! I asked Lauren (pictured right), who looks flawless every day (damn her), to "e-mail" me her beauty tricks. Of course, I'm going to share them with all of you other, ahem, 30-something+ Mommies. I'm sure Lauren won't mind ( :

Lauren’s Make-Up Must Haves

1. Laura Mercier Stardust Powder, $34
2. Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat, $22
3. Laura Mercier Eye Liner in Black Ebony, $20
4. Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Terra Cotta, $18
5. CHANEL Ombre D’Eau Fluiod Iridescent Eyeshadow in Source, $30
6. Rimmel London Volume Lash in Extreme Black, $XX (need to find out price)
7. Yves Saint Laurent Beaute Touche Brillance lip gloss in Spark Garnet, $27.50
8. NARS Sheer Blush in Outlaw, $25

I would be off to the make-up counter right now (my "lunch" break), but we're going to press (three magazines this week!). Sigh. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow when I am in California on my first girl's getaway since my third child was born last fall. Try not to miss me girls!

No comments: